S. Jon Trachta is a specialist in dispute resolution and one of the most sought after business mediators, client representatives and arbitration lawyers. Jon has participated in thousands of matters involving legal, corporate and business mediation and has acted as a trainer in international commercial arbitration.
Jon has more than 37 years experience as a trial lawyer in global arbitration and legal mediation resolving cases dealing with national and international complex case mediation involving contracts, personal injury, construction, employment, real estate, aviation, medical, legal, accountant, business, and product liability.
His clients include companies and individuals in Mexico, Europe, Saudi Arabia and various countries of the Far East.
- University of Arizona College of Law, J.D. (with honors, Order of the Coif, and William Spaid Merit Award)
- Stanford University
B.A., Political Science
- State of Arizona Legal Specialization for Injury and Wrongful Death, 2001
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1991
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (Member)
- Best Lawyers (Tucson Lifestyle 2011)
- Arizona’s Finest Lawyers (2010)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- United States Marine Aviator, Distinguished Flying Cross
Jon is affiliated with the:
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Society of Professionals in Dispute Resolution
- Arizona Dispute Resolution Association
He has served as Chairman of the Arbitration and Mediation Committee of the Arizona/Sonora Project.
- Arizona Supreme Court, 1973
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 1973
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1973
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2010
TRACHTA LEGAL MEDIATION
1846 E. Innovation Park Drive
Oro Valley, Arizona 85755
T: (520) 321-1945
F: (520) 321-1951